Workshops / Seminars / Conferences
Greg Sunter is a skilled presenter and facilitator of group processes. He has a particular talent for leading groups through interactive experiences, individual reflection and quality sharing in small and whole group feedback.
Workshops or seminar presentations provide a ‘taster’ or ‘sampler’ of the more extensive programs offered by WholeHearted.
Potential topics for workshops / presentations include:
- Clarifying purpose and integrity
- Applying deep listening and asking honest, open questions
- Holding paradox and tensions in the face of complexity and uncertainty
- Building trustworthy relationships in workplaces
- Appreciating the value of “otherness”
- Growing capacity through the seasons and cycles of personal and professional change
However, Contact Us to discuss your organisation’s particular needs.