DISC is the most widely used behavioural model in the world. The DISC ADVANCED® Profile is very easy to use and unlike “personality tests” it is designed specifically for use in the workplace.
Common applications for DISC ADVANCED® profiles in organisations worldwide are:
- Leadership Development
- Organisational Development
- Team Building
- Communication and Interaction skills training
- Conflict Resolution
- Sales Training
- Internal Promotion Selection/Development
- Succession Planning
- Customer Service Training
and of course… simply getting the best from your most expensive resource – People.
The DISC ADVANCED® Profile is a useful tool not only for the individual, but for everyone working with or communicating with that person. Its main purpose is to increase understanding of human behaviour; both our own and others’.
Director of WholeHearted Enterprises, Greg Sunter, is a DISC Advanced® Accredited Consultant and Facilitator.
Contact Us for information about individual, small group or whole of organisation applications of DISC Advanced® for training and development or for recruitment processes.
The DISC ADVANCED® Profile
A profile tool for measuring the person’s behavioural style. The profile provides the following information:
- Behavioural style overview
- Attributes describing the person
- Communication style
- Learning style
- How the person responds to supervision
- How the person prefers to make decisions
- What motivates the person
- What the person fears
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Work style tendencies
- What type of work environment the person prefers
- How the person appears under stress and what they need
- Conflict behaviours
The report also has an advanced “application” section providing an array of “what now” tools and tips including:
- Tips for others on how to communicate with the subject
- Strategies to reduce conflict and increase harmony
- Action Plan – worksheets, which enable the subject to create desired change
- An overview of the various styles
- How to identify another person’s behavioural style
- How to adapt to the various styles
- How to communicate with the various styles
- Identifying tension among the styles
- Tension among the styles worksheet
- Communication plans with the various styles