WholeHearted Director, Greg Sunter, designs unique programs for work groups, teams, departments and whole of organisation.
Programs can range in scope from a 1½ hour workshop to half-day, whole-day or multi-day live-in programs.
WholeHearted can tailor-make a series of experiential activities to get your staff talking to each other across work teams, reflecting on the ‘who’ in what they do and building up the skills of listening to one another and asking open and honest questions.
Patrick Lencioni, author of Five Dysfunctions of a Team, describes the characteristics of an effective team as:
- Comfortable asking for help, admitting mistakes and limitations and take risks offering feedback;
- Tap into one another’s skills and experiences;
- Avoid wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of lack of buy-in;
- Make higher quality decisions and accomplish more in less time and fewer resources;
- Put critical topics on the table and have lively meetings;
- Align the team around common objectives;
- Retain star employees.
If your organisation could use some help getting to this picture of an effective team, Contact Us.